A Logical Golf Challenging Concept
Golf is a sport of club and ball which was played in Scotland some 500 years back. But the Chinese claim that they started playing this game in 940 AD. It is one of toughest sport which doesn’t require muscle strength to win. The concept of the game makes it a challenging sport. Hitting the ball into the hole is not so easy. It’s not powerful swing which works the trick, but proper swinging is the one that takes the shot to the target. The players who play out there have to invest a lot of efforts and keep practicing to achieve the tag of “Golf Player”.
Kids learning Golf benefits from the sport like anything. Here is a link which gives a detail understanding of the benefits https://drhealthbenefits.com/diet-fitness/exercises/health-benefits-of-playing-golf .
Golf in the world of Young students
Ministers & Civil Servants play Golf – A few examples from the EAST.
It is not just the Corporate world that plays golf. In India about 700 civil servants, IAS, IFS and IPS personal play under the umbrella of All-India Civil Services Golf Society. Some of the most popular bureaucrats are Mr.Montek Singh Ahluwalia, P V Bhide, Sanjiv Mishra & Nalin Surie. (Source)
Even though they have a busy schedule, civil servants take time to play golf. This trend is found among the younger officers who have shown an interest in golf. The number of golf-playing IAS officers are increasing daily. Mr.Ranjan who is a leading IAS training Guru & Mentor from Chennai Quoted” Playing Golf is not just for relaxation, it is healthy and also you get a chance to socialize with people.
Korean Trade and Industry Minister Yoon Sang-jick encourages his fellow counterparts to play golf. Civil servants generally avoid playing golf as it creates a negative sentiment among the people. It also might give a wrong image of civil servants mingling with the “Wrong type of” businessmen. Golfing helps in revitalizing the domestic spending. (Source)
It is a good outdoor activity and It is an excellent physical exercise. The game has a lot of cardiovascular activity which will improve the health of the children when taught young.
Since it is a team game, The children would value the teamwork quite early in their life. The sports teach the children the three attributes of life which is trust, sportsmanship, and cooperation. It also promotes self-confidence. These can help the children learn life skills.
Fun is what is required for children, and golf offers plenty of it. They can make a lot of new friends and have fun while playing the game which is what the children would want ultimately.
Apart from the above benefits following life lessons can be learnt while learning golf.
Golf Lessons that Will Change your Life :
- Respect and Humility: The game requires that you show courtesy to others. Good sportsmanship is all about communicating with respect, irrespective of how the game goes, the game should always end with an exchange of handshake.
- Time-Conscious: The game disciplines a human-like anything. During the tournaments when the schedule for the tee is nine, you are to be ready for it in the tee box by eight fifty-five. Even if you are a minute late, you would be disqualified. This kind of toughness instils time consciousness in yourself.
- Solver: The tournaments are highly challenging which will enhance the ability of problem-solving skills not only in the sport but also in our personal front.
- Focus: Golf is one of the hardest sport, it requires mental concentration to hit the ball through the hole than physical strength. This aspect develops the focusing techniques effectively.
- Practice and persistence: Golf is one of the hardest games that it is the only continuous practice that and endurance to play well in the game that will make one a better player. Invariable anyone who takes up golf gets these qualities as the gift of the game.
- Safety: The first rule of priority is safety. This rule is vital due to the instruments that are used in playing the game. Apart from self-safety, the instruction of safety also involves not to swing in the direction of another person, not to swing clubs in the direction of another person and so on. These rules instil the habits of safety and security of humans as the primary priority in life.